From: Gil Richardson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 07 August 2000 9:24 am
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Attendance at Council Meetings

Council, the Trustees of the College, meets 5 times a year.  Members of
Council represent the Faculties of the College.  A member of the
College/Faculty has requested (more of a demand really) the attendance
record of the Council member representing the requesting member's Faculty be
disclosed to him.

We have declined on the grounds of DP provisions on disclosure - consent
etc.

Attendance records of Council Members (5 out of 5; 4 out of 5; say) are
reported to the Trustees of the College via the Annual Report.  We believe
this to be the extent of the College requirement to disclose attendance
records.

I would be grateful for any comments/thoughts on this.

Gil Richardson
Senior Information Manager
RCGP

email:     [log in to unmask]