Surely, even if the request is reasonable, the data subject can only be
given access to the data if the data controller determines that the data is
relevant ie. it identifies the data subject. If not then they simply get the
reply, no data held. Even if it is the person, the whole issue of
identifying thrid parties and disproportionate effort comes into play.

Keith Fisher
IS Security Co-ordinator
Sherfield R.533  Tel. 46585 (020-7594-6585)