An early experiment here in anonymised class lists showing only the fails
showed how easy it was to find out who was missing,
if there are 30 students in the class and 28 names on the list it is quite
quickly obvious who has failed. Larger classes may take a bit longer but not
much...

I'm actually not too worried about missing out the failures, it is missing
out people on the basis of debt and highlighting that there name may not
have appeared because they are owing money that more concerns me.

The question is just how anonymized is anonymous enough. One list for the
University in the order of the candidate number on one board? Lists by
course / dept / some combination?

Garry