Peter
Usually COSLA notifies us of anything coming up but that is only for local
authorities.  At the last COSLA meeting they have nominated four members to
co-ordinate a Scotland Data Protection Group for local authority/police
employees dealing with Data Protection.
I wished I had known earlier as we had Phil Boyd from the Data Protection
Commissioner's Office up here at Scottish Borders Council Thursday last
week.  He gave a general presentation in the morning which was open to
Voluntary Organisations etc and he did a workshop for the Council in the
afternoon which was most beneficial to all.
If I hear of anything I shall let you know.
Regards
Doreen

This e-mail is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure of its contents is prohibited.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily
be the views held by the Scottish Borders Council.