Hi All
I wonder if anyone can help?  When we publish articles on the Intranet the
Council would like to publish the author's photograph with the article.  I
felt there may be data protection issues here and really should have the
consent of the people concerned.  Is this the case and anyone got any forms
or Statements which we can release to say that this would happen.  Obviously
if the person agrees to getting their photograph taken then that would be
taken as consent but I believe a general statement to this effect is
necessary.  Anyone any views?
Doreen

This e-mail is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure of its contents is prohibited.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily
be the views held by the Scottish Borders Council.