Tim

All those that run HEI development offices will have the same problem.  There
is no answer that I am aware of. The paper from CASE (published in EUROCASE)
following the meeting with the DPO said that an additional paper would address
this issue but I haven't seen it yet.  Some time ago I asked Elizabeth France
what we should do and she replied that we would need to notify the data
subject that we were holding data.  This is clearly impractical so we are
waiting to hear what everyone else is doing!

Anyone else got any advice?

Dennis

Dennis Barrington-Light
Head of Student Records and Statistics
University of Cambridge, 10 Peas Hill, Cambridge  CB2 3PN
Tel:    01223-332303 (Direct line)    Fax:    01223-331200
Email:  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Tim Murtagh <[log in to unmask]> on 09/06/2000 16:57:50

Please respond to Tim Murtagh <[log in to unmask]>