Date: 19 May 2000
  To: internet                             EXTERNAL
From: Stuart Roderick                      GBSAFE00     HR Systems

Subject: April Ammendment to the act

/internet
to: [log in to unmask]

---

Does anyone have any more information as to the April ammendments/ has the
DPC's website been updated to include this??

As I have had a question passed to me regarding the resetting of users
passwords and whether or not this is permitted under the new act.

Many thanks

Stuart

      Stuart Roderick
      HR Systems Analyst

* Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic.      *
* If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.   *
* The information contained in this message is confidential and is         *
* intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in *
* error or there are any problems, please notify the originator            *
* immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of  *
* this message is strictly forbidden. Opinions, conclusions and other      *
* information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by       *
* Safeway unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative       *
* independent of this message.                                             *