Graeme
My authority did exactly the same and felt that it was actually in the
interests of the individuals that we informed them of this and as the "team"
involved are actually employed by that section I would have thought that
they were only carrying out their workload and therefore access to that list
should be OK.

My authority actually used existing members of the team to send out letters
- address labels were already available and a standard letter went out.

Hope this helps.
Doreen

This e-mail is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure of its contents is prohibited.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily
be the views held by the Scottish Borders Council.