From: julie aston [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 April 2000 16:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Notification Templates

Does anyone know where I can get hold of copies of the templates for
notification please. I've looked on the DP website but can't see
anything obvious.

Thanking u in anticipation

Julie
--
The views expressed are personal and may not necessarily reflect those
of Wolverhampton Council, unless explicitly stated otherwise.