Jackie
The Commissioner's Office have published posters.  Try her home page under
"Eduation & Training".
The wording you suggest is wording which probably goes on Housing
Application Forms, Job Application Forms etc. but there is no general
statement issued to that effect.  My Council has a Code of Practice and all
that information is contained in there but that is not made available to
members of the public - that is to ensure that we abide by the Data
Protection Act.
Doreen

This e-mail is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure of its contents is prohibited.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily
be the views held by the Scottish Borders Council.