Tim,

I have also had dificulty in getting a response from the Commissioner's
Office.   I mailed them at least a month ago and have received no response.
Also wrote to them some time ago and received no reply.  Oh well.

 (Embedded
 image moved   [log in to unmask]
 to file:      27/03/2000 11:26
 pic00680.pcx)

Please respond to "Tim Wright" <[log in to unmask]>