Yes it has.

But there is to be a hearing so seek leave to appeal.

I shall be writing about this in the next DPPP which I expect to complete in
the next 2.5 weeks

 ----------
> From: [log in to unmask]
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Anonymised Information
> Date: 06 March 2000 11:47
>
> <<File Attachment: ENVELOPE.TXT>>
> I have heard a rumour that the Source Informatics judgement has been
> overturned.  Can anyone confirm this please?
>
> Roy Candy
> Data Protection Officer
> Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust

******************** E-mail confidentiality notice ********************

This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and may be covered by
legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are
prohibited from printing, copying or distributing it.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately
by telephone or by e-mail to [log in to unmask] and delete this e-mail from
your system. Thank you.

It is possible for data conveyed by e-mail to be deliberately or
accidentally intercepted or corrupted. For this reason, in communicating
solely by e-mail, Masons is unable to accept any responsibility for any
breaches of confidence which may arise through use of this medium.

Masons will not accept liability for contractual commitments made by
individuals employed by the firm outside the scope of our business,
being the supply of legal services.

Any enquiries or comments on the text of this notice should be passed to
Clive Seddon, Partner, Information & Technology Group.

Masons, Solicitors
Address: 30 Aylesbury St, London EC1R OER
Telephone: +44 (0) 171 490 4000
Fax: +44 (0) 171 490 2545