I will be out of the office from 12 Dec 2000 until 2 Jan 2001.

While I will be in occasionally to pick up mail et al, I plan to be out of
the office for most of the rest of 2000. I will be checking vmail daily and
email semi-daily. However, if you have an urgent need, please call my
secretary, Toni Fentin at 617/498-5105. She will be able to contact me.

Thank you, and have a good day, a happy holiday season, and a happy,
healthy, and prosperous New Year.

lpc
**** This message is from Arthur D. Little, Inc., and/or one of
Arthur D. Little's subsidiaries or affiliates and may contain
confidential business information. It is intended for the addressee
only and may not be copied without our permission. If you are not
the intended recipient please contact the sender as soon as possible.****