Hello everyone!...

I'm a final year undergraduate, writhing in the abyss that is my dissertation! The subject matter is 'Transnational/Global organised crime in the information society', and I'm particularly interested in the use of Information and Communication Technology by the larger 'network' groups (Mafia,Russian,Yakuza,Triads, Turkish, South/Central American Cartels/Groups). I've spent months of researching, but have found very little explicit mention of such technology. If there is anyone out there who knows of any recent litterature (books/journals/websites) that approach the area from this angle, PLEASE direct me to them a.s.a.p, as time is now a factor. Thankyou for your time.