I'm not sure I understand exactly what you want to do, but I think the
SPREAD function can help.  It can create high dimension arrays by
copying elements along a specific dimension.  But, it's likely to be
less efficient than DO loop notation.

It would be easier to answer if you would give a DO loop based example
of what you are doing.

Dick Hendrickson