Hi all,

I'm having trouble with the above compiler when linking to MPI libraries
which have been compiled with g77.  I think I have traced back the problem
to the way g77 treats object names with underscores.

If you have a program that calls, say, mpi_send(), the f95 compiler will
just append one underscore to the name in the object file: mpi_send_ ;
but g77 would add two, because for some reason (compatibility with f2c it
seems) any name which already has underscores in it will get 2 underscores
appended, instead of one.

Has anyone experienced this?  Has Lahey been notified already?  If not,
I'll send them a more detailed description of the problem.

Jose
--
Jose L Marin                                [log in to unmask]
Dept of Mathematics                         [log in to unmask]