---------- Original Text ----------

From: "Raffaele Borrelli" <[log in to unmask]>, on 10/16/00 2:37 AM:

Hello,
I would really appreciate a suggestion for the
following problem:
I must determine the values f(x(i)) of a function
f(x) in a set of points x(i) (i=1,...,N).
Every time I change the function
I must compile the (very simple) program doing
that. Now, is it possible to program something
that
reads the function f(x) as an input from a file
and
then calculates the values of the function in a
set
of specified points?
I think that the problem can be restated in the
following way: how can I do some mathematical
operations  specified in an input file, using a
fortran program?
I see that my question may be really
difficult, but this would simplify very much my
work.
Thanks in advances, Lello.

la tua email gratuita e per sempre su http://www.freemail.it (anche POP3)