Dear Collegue ,
  please facilitate me  to diffuse   a  CALL FOR PAPERS  appeared  on the
Internaional Communication Association  website .It concerns   THE
COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES  FOR THE 21st CENTURY . The DEADLINE is   FEB.15th
2000  although on the  website it is wrongly written Dec. 15th 1999.The
deadline  was  postponed .
Please  visit it on:
 www.icahdq.org/association/gergcall.htm
I look forward to  receive nmany good    submissions  including yours!!!
best regards
Andrea  Pitasi