This address has been given to me by a colleague at Lancaster University. I
am with the Seismic Research Unit at the University of the West Indies in
St. Augustine, Trinidad. I will be away from Trinidad for the month  of
July 2000 and need a responsible person to look after my house. This is a large
comfortable house in St. Augustine which is available FREE to anyone
prepared to look after one friendly Rhodesian Ridgeback,  one mostly Labrador
mutt and one cat. It would suit anyone who wishes to do research
or consult with colleagues at UWI St. Augustine which is one kilometer away.

Preferably someone already known to me or who can provide references
preferably in Trinidad. If interested please contact

John B Shepherd

(Sent on behalf of John Shepherd by Mimi Sheller)

Mimi Sheller
Department of Sociology
Lancaster University
Lancaster LA1 4YL