I am writing in the hopes that someone can either forward this message on
to the Caribbean Studies list (I am not sure how this works!) or direct me
to an appropriate contact.

I am a Ph.D. candidate in the history of Modern Britain and the British
Empire at Stanford University, and I am planning an exploratory research
trip to several Caribbean sites this summer - namely, Port-of-Spain,
Trinidad; Bridgetown, Barbados; St. George's, Grenada; and Castries,
St. Lucia.  I am hoping to get some leads on fairly cheap, quiet, safe,
and friendly lodgings in each of these places, close to university and/or
library and government archives. I will be staying about 2 weeks in each
place.

Thank you so much for your help,
Amy Robinson

Amy Elizabeth Robinson