I have recently found out about this web site and although you could say I am computer illiterate I am very keen to discuss matters of a sociological sense.
The views which I most inclined to agree with are the views held by conflict theorists but I am also very interested to listen to anyone who may have different perspective on societies social structure or even listen to individualistic approaches.if there is anyone who thinks they might be interested in discussing  class divide,poverty or anything else to do with sociology then drop me a line at  [log in to unmask]