SUPPOSE communication design

on behalf of

JOHN NEWLING

Wednesday October 18th, 2000.

JOHN-NEWLING.COM launches.
Thanks for signing up to the initial teaser page for this site.
We're pleased to annouce the launch of the initial stages of www.john-newling.com. The site will be growing rapidly over the coming weeks and we would welcome your comments and feedback in these early stages.
You can visit the site for yourself at http://www.john-newling.com.

PLACE CD-ROM Published.
Place was published on October 17th by Far Ahead Publishing and is being distributed internationally by Cornerhouse.
This is the only complete account of the work of John Newling 1990-2000.
For further details visit - http://www.john-newling.com/place

This has been a communication from Suppose.
http://www.suppose.co.uk