Dear Colleagues

I hope it's acceptable to use the list to mention
a job opportunity.

We have a vacancy for the post of Visual Arts Technology
Staff Development Coordinator, a 2 year fixed term contract
with a salary of c£26,000 pa. The post is based at Glasgow
School of Art, but will involve working with HEIs across
Scotland.

This exciting project is part of an extensive programme funded
by the Scottish Higher Education Funding Council. The project
will investigate, coordinate and stimulate C&IT development for
staff in art, design and architecture in Scottish higher education.

We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong
background in the innovative use of C&IT for teaching and learning,
preferably with a good knowledge of visual arts education. The post
requires exceptional technical, pedagogic, research, organizational
and communication skills.

Further details at the GSA web site -

http://www.gsa.ac.uk/jobs/staffdev.html

http://www.gsa.ac.uk/jobs/staffdevdes.html