Dear All,

My husband and I got cable last year because we had TV reception problems. Since
the games started he has been watching them on the BBC and EuroSport. EuroSport
has been showing the boxing, the wrestling, the rowing, women's football, the
sailing... my favourite event was the beach volleyball competition. My
husband says that the BBC did show the ping pong competitions, and China
dominated them.

We both enjoyed watching the closing ceremonies; the fireworks were spectacular.
I am
curious to know what people in Australia thought of them and the opening
ceremonies.

Yours,

Ivy Garlitz