Introducing lines:
Help! I am new! and an art-animal, poet and anti-poet.
Editor of a magazine. My name is Page 84.
I'll put some of my requests soon in the
british-poet's den. Here is the second one of them:
_____________

IF YOU WERE ALLOWED TO HAVE A PUBLICATION OF ONE WORD
ONLY, WHICH WORD WOULD THAT BE?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?

please e-mail answers to [log in to unmask]
answers may be published ANONYMOUSLY in the Autumn
edition of our magazine.
_____________

I am looking for
original
exciting poetic and anti-poetic material
and
aphorisms,
drawings,
anything printable and
accessible by
readers older than 12 y.o. (
Mature work though expected).

To know more about me my art and my P.E.F.Productions
(at the moment those are three-monthly poetry+comment
magazines) Have a look please at
http://www.page84.4t.com or at
http://www.84spythere.freehosting.net.
The eighth issue would come out the first week of
december, but send contributions in as soon as
possible.
More questions? please mail me. We will need your
address to send galley proofs and mags (there is no
web version) and often lay-outs are experimental.
Sending in work by email though is possible, work will
not included without a house address.
Thanks.
You can also use e.g. altavista to search for my
files, by puting 84 before the discipline eg search
for 84art or 84poetry and you will see the files
about poetry merely. Be prepared the site is huge.
Fully appreciated. Our mail address is:
P.E.F.Productions
196 High Road
London N22 4HH