Courier: an anthology of concrete and visual poetry (ed. Derek Beaulieu);
ISBN 1-894174-20-8; housepress, canada - edition of 115, individual
publications in a box

contains some wonderful stuff, not just in the contents but in the variety
and care of the making of the individual booklets, most of that work being
Beaulieu's. It is an international collection, but from this country there
are Bob Cobbing (left off the contents) and Lawrence Upton - these two doing
quite separate things. & let's mention Peter Jaeger as his currently living
in UK... and then how to choose? randomly I guess... reprinted bpNichol
pieces, avelino de araujo, Johanna Drucker, McCafferyas in Steve, Paul
Dutton, Mark Sutherland - neither random nor systematic and no offence to
the many I left off. 57 authors in all I believe

housepress, 1339 19th ave nw, algary, alberta, canada T2M 1A5

http://matrix.crosswinds.net/members/~subvoicivepoetry/
http://matrix.crosswinds.net/members/~writersforum/
'Bucking Curtains' by Alaric Sumner. Verbal and visual texts
Double-sided A3 landscape - 26 sides...
Mainstream Poetry
£3 + £1 for postage in UK payable to Lawrence Upton, back-channel for
outside UK
send to 32 Downside Road, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5HP