***Many apologies for off-topic cross-posting, in those arenas where this
message constitutes such a breach.***

Hi -

I'd be delighted to hear from any correspondents who might have a useful
insight or opinion to share on this score:

I'm looking for good critical books / articles on medieval mystery and miracle
plays, with particular regard to their social context and the popular
'meaning' of mystery at that time; and to their subsequent cultural
descendance / dispersal / arguable reconstitutions.

Any pointers to such resources, in either web- or meat-space, will be really
very welcome. (Listmembers should probably take care to respond
behindchannel.)

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Goode
Director, _signal to noise_
24 Newport Road
London E10 6PJ
U.K.

+44 181 556 4492

"Yes, my real name is Jordan. I just thought that Taylor would bring out the
color of my eyes." - Taylor Hanson