Sorry, I re-posted this bio-text to the wrong discussion group. Therefore,
for
you, members of Britsihpoets, this should be new. It is long , though,
and maybe very contorted (it was written within a project...but can also
stand on its own.)
Part 4 reflects my true spirit...if you can be enough well disposed as to
reach the end of it...(but, be aware, I made use of obscene language)
......   (for which I ask forgiveness)
ciao
(still scared about those northern elves, though...)
erminia