    My name is Ana, and I'm a new member to this discussion group. I might as
well confess that I am not from Britain, I'm from New York. A good friend of
mine reccommended this group to me as a forum for discussing and reading
contemporary poetry, and I joined under the impression that it was merely the
subject matter that was exclusively British. I have been receiving e-mails
from the group, and I am intrigued. I would like to participate, however my
guilty conscience urges me first to ask whether you are willing to accept an
American in your midst.