Dear all,

I've upgraded the Salt Publishing web site, which now contains a growing
archive of John KINSELLA's critical works, and a bibliography. The archive
is designed for use with later versions of web browsers. If you experience
difficulties, please consider upgrading your browser to version 5 or 6.

There are plans to develop a significant EDUCATIONAL resource too, and there
is a dummy page marking the planned development of this site. If you have
any interest in the site please do get in touch.

There is a NEWS page on the site, which is a resource for you all. If you
have any news related to poetry, do please drop me an email with the news
ITEM, a HEADING and a DATE and I will include this on the NEWS page. This
may include readings, new publications, conferences, courses, etc. Please
keep news items short: no more than 300 words.

Please pay us a visit at

http://www.saltpublishing.com

and all feedback is welcome.

Your sincerely