Tarnation if that ain't the limit!  By gum, here's a lil ol limey
with the crux of a skinny troubadour's unemployed knightly
dilemma stuck in one hip pocket between a T-bag and Roy Rogers!
Pass me a tin a that Joe, willya please?  Plus ca change...
hey, lookee there!  behind that tumbleweed!  Ain't that a snipe?
with "Ce que vous vouldrez" in gules argent rampant, debouched?

- Jack Spandrift [out on the range with nary a dime to his name]