Issue 14 of `Lynx: Poetry from Bath' is now released and is available at

      http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html

The core of the magazine is critical articles on poetry.
Frequency of publication will depend on the quality of submissions
and we'll have to see how long it takes to collect together another 100K.
The remit is the world of poetry in the broadest sense and the emphasis
is on readability. It is not an academic journal.

In this issue there are short stories by Elisha Porat and Roy Samana.
William Oxley discusses The Imagination. Harriet Zinnes talks about the
poet Leslie Scalapino. Ann Skea reviews a poetic Italian book and a
French Collection of papers on Ted Hughes. Catherine Daly contributes
two reviews of female American poets. I mention some new poetry books
I have been reading and, as usual, supply my list of British and Irish
Poetry Sites.

There are poems by Scott Holstad, Roy Samana, Roy Herman, Gary Keenan,
Michael Peverett, William Oxley, Laurence Overmire, Janet Buck and
Harriet Zinnes.

The database containing past contributions
remains available and is easily accessed through the
Contributors/Index Page or the thirteen past Issues.

Please come and pay a visit. The site is text-only at

      http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html

Submissions are welcome.