enjoying the title of this thread

and wanting to add two thoughts. I've been getting Poetry Review for the
past 25 years. I was given a Life Membership of the Poetry Society for work
in the Printshop there, sort of like a good service or conduct medal.
Decided then i would keep them to that and make them honour it. Only
recently they've tried to make me renew membership and this time the
marketing department might have succeeded. But I've found that POetry
Review has made an excellent little stack to prop up the front leg of a
chair that had lost its right caster.

Secondly  -  Henry, I've been using a sand-balster for years and find that
those little chin hairs are far less foolhardy as to sprout a result. Now,
as for the hairs on my legs I've just received an Epilady, but it's the
starting off that's painful.

love and love
cris