The hypothesis that the physical laws hold throughout the universe
seems to be standing up. I have just been reading Martin Rees.

But it is much more interesting to talk about myth. I think each
person develops a personal myth as they progress through life.
And those with the imagination embroider it and write it down
as the tale of the tribe. Each person is unique in this way
but a consensus develops. And the best poems and the best poets
get picked out for posterity. I think what is written about
is pretty well constant but is unique to each person. What
changes is the fashion in the way of writing it down. From
narrative poetry to novels. etc.

Just rambling!