Gudding, you pantoum-scribbling minor shade of a Gradus: Your interpretation
is horrendously incompetent. Haven't you read Boyd's latest? You're way back
in the 80's, you pnin-headed Ivy League punster.

Good luck with the FBI, and say hi to Ken for me, if that's the same Ken I
think it is.

And, yes, the letter of reference is already on the way to Sauk Valley
Community College, so please don't ask me about it again.

Kent Johnson
English/Spanish Instructor
Highland Community College