Indeed but, to publish a lot of new poetry is not necessarily to "make it
easier to find contemporary poetry" -- it could make it more difficult by,
for instance, setting up an enormous barrier of pseudo-contemporary-poetry
through which you have to struggle in order to find what  actually is
contemporary poetry.

Bloodaxe has had the courage to publish  Oliver, MacSweeney and others,
including most of the important black-British poets, co-publishes [daren't
mention this name] , and makes available a lot of good established foreign
poetry, so we don't complain.  But we're entitled to make fun of their
naive marketing language.

/PR