Hi Neil,

I think this is a good idea, any of the dates are fine with me (so far!).
Did you know that Barbara Watson and Kate Boardman have already initiated a
similar offer to go to Durhan on 12th Dec? It appears to me that we have two
good opportunities to do a 'start and end of semester' look at Blackboard to
share experiences. I hope I haven't upset Barbara or Kate by over
publicising their meeting - I'm sure Kate will tell me off if I've
overstepped the mark! :-)

regards

Paul

Paul Chin