http://www.3dfestival.com

 MAY 12, 2000

 Contents:

 - Europe's premiere 3D event returns!
 - We're moving!
 - Danish company invests in 3D Festival
 - Our new office address

EUROPE'S PREMIERE 3D EVENT RETURNS!
The third annual 3D Festival will be held on 11th-13th of October 2000 at
Øksnehallen in Copenhagen, Denmark. Attractions at this year's 3D Festival
include over 60 Conference sessions, 15 carefully selected Workshops, more
than 80 exhibiting companies, the 3D Film Festival and the 3D Festival
Awards, featuring the European Virtual Character Award.
http://www.3dfestival.com

WE'RE MOVING!
The 3D Festival is moving to a new venue - Øksnehallen in Copenhagen,
Denmark after being held at Slagthuset in Malmö, Sweden for the past two
years. The move is a result of the 3D Festival's continued growth and our
increasingly international focus. The festival will now be able to offer a
much larger exhibition - 3,500 sqm - as well as comfortably accomodating at
least 10,000 visitors.
http://www.3dfestival.com/welcomeindex.htm

DANISH COMPANY INVESTS IN 3D FESTIVAL
Danish IT-company A/S Brandt Klædefabrik has purchased a majority share of
3D Festival. However, previous main owner Andante will remain as an active
shareholder.
The new ownership structure will enable 3D Festival to expand across
Öresund. The parent company will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark, with a
Swedish subsidiary in Malmö.
http://www.3dfestival.com/releaseindex.htm

OUR NEW OFFICE ADDRESS
Not only have we moved our event from Slagthuset to Øksnehallen, we have
also moved our office from Lund to Malmö. Our new address:
3D Festival, Engelbrektsgatan 12, 21133 Malmö, Sweden
Phone: +46 40 17 60 60
Fax: +46 40 17 60 61

To unsubscribe, write an e-mail to [log in to unmask] with "unsubscribe"
in the subject field.