3D FESTIVAL SHOW NEWSLETTER #4
http://www.3dfestival.com

 AUGUST 15, 2000

Contents:

-     Register for the 3D festival now!
-     Win a 3D festival VIP Pass!
-     3D festival Awards - fabulous prizes to be won!
-     Conference 2000 schedule complete

Register for the 3D festival now!
Register for the 3D festival and order your Conference/Expo Pass now! If
you register before September 3rd, you will get our "early bird prices".
This will also let you avoid the registration queues at the festival.

Registration 2000: http://www.3dfestival.com/registration2000.htm

Win a 3D festival VIP Pass!
Order our Conference Info Pack and win a four-day VIP Pass to the festival!
The Info Pack provides you with compact, detailed information about events
at the 3D festival, including complete schedules for Classes, Seminars, and
Exhibitor Forums.

Order the Conference Info Pack: http://www.3dfestival.com/infopack.htm

3D festival Awards - fabulous prizes to be won!
Prizes for this year's awards include the latest in both hardware and
software, e.g. two HP workstations valued at $6000 each. So if you haven't
sent in your contribution yet, do it right away. Deadline for all entries
is September 1st.

3D festival awards: http://www.3dfestival.com/awards2000.htm

Conference 2000 schedule complete
If you haven't taken a look at this year's Class and Seminar speakers yet,
you can check them out at our web site.

Conference 2000: http://www.3dfestival.com/conference2000.htm

To unsubscribe, write an e-mail to [log in to unmask] with "unsubscribe"
in the subject field.