Do you have a large proportion of multimedia stock in your library ?

Do you use a printed/published thesaurus or subject indexes ?

Yes, then you might be able to help me.

We are currently looking at using a printed/published thesaurus to help us
set up  our subject index on our automated library management system
(TALIS).  As an Art & Design college we have an ever growing proportion of
Multi-media stock within the library.

Is anyone using a printed thesaurus that they can tell me about....whether
it is good or bad etc ?  (especially in relation to their multi media
stock).

Please reply to me direct at [log in to unmask]  If anyone is
interested in the responses that I get I will be happy to collate the
information and pass it on to them.

Christina Gregory
Assistant Librarian

Multimedia Office