Dear John,
I have also been investigating Worth Global Style Network and was
interested in learning how you handle issuing users with the cards
provided. What sort of system do you operate? What happens if a user loses
their card? Will WGSN send you as many cards as you require?
Regards,
Sarah Gilmour

>Hi Claire - *Very* highly recommended service. It does involve issuing users
>with "credit cards" with individual login names and passwords, but the site
>itself is very useful indeed - high quality shots of fashion shows,
>colour/style predictions, industry news, etc, etc. And yes, it's free.
>
>John

Sarah Gilmour
Information Officer

Materials Reference Library