I have been asked to forward the following message to the list. Please
reply to the *postal address* at the bottom of the message rather than
to the email address this message originated from. Thanks!

Mark Weaver
Nottinghamshire Archives

TEMPORARY  ARCHIVES  CONSERVATOR
Nottinghamshire Archives, Castle Meadow Road, Nottingham
Scale 4:  £13,299-£14,823 per annum
Ref:  AM140

Nottinghamshire Archives is based in a purpose-built repository in
Central Nottingham with a pleasant and well equipped Conservation
Workshop.   We are looking for a professionally qualified Archive
Conservator to cover for the career break of the present post-holder.
Working in a team of three, you will work alongside the Book
Conservator, share the services of a Conservation Assistant and be
responsible to the Senior Archivist (Archive Services).

The post is offered initially until 9th September 2001, but with the
possibility of extension for a further 12 months.   Starting salary
may be above the minimum for a candidate with several years
experience.

Request for application form and job description should be made IN
WRITING to:  Personnel Services, Community Services Department, 4th
Floor, County Hall, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2  7QP.   Telephone:
Nottingham (0115) 977 4406 (24 hour ansaphone).   Minicom:  Nottingham
(0115) 977 4895.

Closing date:  16th October 2000