Chris,
I've been looking into similar things for a very large collection of
architectural drawings.  Conservation by Design do what they describe as a
Visifile (a sort of clear polypropylene folder) in a range of sizes.  Having
been sent a couple of samples, I have to admit that I'm not convinced they'll
help.  They don't look as if that many plans would actually fit inside them, so
I feel that they'd probably just increase the bulk in the drawers.  They would,
however, make excellent carrying cases for transferring plans from strongroom
to searchroom.  If anyone else has any recommendations on this subject I'd also
be interested in hearing them.
Regards,
Maria Sienkiewicz
Oldham Local Studies and Archives

--
This message is confidential.  It may also be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you have received this message in error, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this message.  Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it immediately and advise us by return e-mail to the above address.