We are looking for guest speakers to give presentations or workshops at the
Basic Archive Skills Training Days (theBASTD). These training days were
originally aimed at those working as archivists without the traditional
university qualifications, but we find our participant profile includes a
broader range of posts than that - from managing directors to local
government archive assistants. Our guest speakers seem to enjoy the day as
much as the participants, and we are able to pay a small honorarium as well
as expenses. We would like to broaden our bank of speakers and are inviting
anyone who is interested to email us with a brief CV and an indication of
what they would like to present or the topic of their workshop. We
particularly encourage the more recently qualified members of the profession
to contact us.

You can reach us in any of the following ways:

email Margaret Crockett on this address (tel 0181 209 1613)
email Janet Foster on [log in to unmask] (tel 0181 806 8631)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Margaret Crockett and Janet Foster, Directors, theBASTD