The video training set is still available from the School of Library and
Archive Studies at UCL. The price has been dropped too - I think to about
50 pounds.

The person to contact at SLAIS is Laura Keshav, 020 7679 7204.

Elizabeth Box
Elizabeth Box
International Records Management Trust
12 John Street