I was hoping someone might be able to save me some legwork.

I'm trying to locate a copy of the following, in (or very near to) London,
that I can consult before the end of the week:

_Report of the Blood Transfusion Service for the Year ended Dec. 31st, 1926
(London: Petley & Co. Printers, n.d.)_

I suspect the British Red Cross Society might have one, but I understand
that their archive is in Wonersh nr. Guildford, and I'm unlikely to find the
time to travel down there. I've searched the catalogues of the British
Library and the Wellcome Inst. Library, to no avail. Does anyone happen to
know off the top of their heads where I might find a copy? Many thanks.

Christopher Hadley