I have been asked to post this message.  Please address any email
enquiries to  <[log in to unmask]> not to me.

Dear Colleague
We would like to offer you a free trial of our new Educational Research
Abstracts (ERA) online database.

ERA is a comprehensive database comprising specially selected
high-quality abstracts which cover the current international research
in education.  A versatile research tool, ERA is supported by a
flexible search engine and comprises links to the full-text online
versions of articles where available. Searches can be conducted by a
choice of criteria and full search histories are stored.  The product
is backed by an online document request feature, which supports PDF and
RealPage delivery formats. ERA is available via the Internet.

Features of ERA:
Immediate access to 6 leading international abstracting journals
Over 18,000 abstracts updated regularly with cutting-edge international
research
Over 700 journals scanned
Includes a complete archive from 1995 onwards
Unlimited browsing and printing

Enter and save the following URL into your web browser:
http://www.tandf.co.uk/era and look for the "Free Trial" hotlink.
Simply fill in the on-screen form and register.  You will be informed by
return email when you have been registered.
Access to the database is free for all registrants for a 30 day period.

Hypertext links to the British Library's document supply service,
Articles Direct, provide access to a fully-comprehensive back-up
document delivery service. Articles Direct is the safe and easy way to
obtain and pay for copies of journal articles and conference papers
using a secure Web order form. Aimed at the occasional user, the
service is easy to use - just complete the online order form selecting
your preferred service and delivery options and your article will soon
be on its way to you. The form uses SSL software to ensure that all
your personal information, including your card details, are encrypted.
Your request is processed by our skilled and dedicated staff, backed up
by our long experience in document supply.

Please visit the Articles Direct website for more details
http://www.bl.uk/articles-direct.html
Interlibrary loan forms for UK libraries are also available online via
ERA
We very much hope you find ERA a valuable research tool which offers
seamless access to articles online via Articles Direct.

Yours sincerely
Rachel Manns
Marketing Executive
Taylor & Francis Ltd