Many thanks to all the people who took the time to reply to my earlier
email: help has flooded in!

Favourites in terms of number of times mentioned have to be Don Greswell Ltd
(a library suppliers company). Their web site
is <http://www.greswell.com>, and they have a division called Greswell
Direct. Address is FREEPOST ANG0802, Hoddesdon, Herts, EN11 0BR. Telephone
numbers 01992 454511 (orders), 01992 454512 (enquiry line), 01992 454500
(accounts), fax 0800 616634, e-mail <[log in to unmask]>.   Apparently
they also do trolleys called the Iron Horse, which has to make a trip to the
website worthwhile!

Reska Products Ltd, Freepost ANG 5580, Milton Keynes MK1 1AP  [actual
address: Mount House, Bond Ave, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK1 1SD] were
recommended as one of the cheapest suppliers.  Other options were
Preservation Equipment Ltd  @   http://www.preservationequipment.com,
Dauphin Display (Oxford) Ltd  @ PO Box 602, East Oxford OX44 9LU  Tel: 01865
343542 http://www.dauphin.co.uk/ , CM Shop Equipment Ltd  @  567 Eastern
Avenue, Gants Hill, Essex IG2 6PJ
Tel: 020 8518 1986 and 3D displays 01795 532947 or www.3ddisplays.co.uk/

There was also a good tip to try displays used in shoe shops, rather than
library ones, as they were cheaper, and a recommendation for Neat Ideas wire
racks, which can have perspex dispensers attached to them.

Hope that's helpful to anyone else looking for this kind of thing: thank you
to everyone who allowed me to pick their brains and their good ideas.

Lucy

> Lucy Jones
> Group Archivist
> Central Business Services
> acd Corporate & Commercial Services
> * Phone : +44 20 7492 8795   * Fax : +44 20 7242 1967
> * Mob:     +44 7808 735000
> * e-mail: [log in to unmask]
> *: BT Group Archives, 3rd Floor, Holborn Telephone Exchange,
> 268-278 High Holborn, London WC1V 7EE
http://www.bt.com/archives/
http://corporate.intra.bt.com/sec_area/archives/

This electronic message contains information from British Telecommunications
plc, which may be privileged and confidential.  The views of the author may
not necessarily reflect those of the Company. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify us by telephone or e-mail, then
immediately delete the email and destroy any copies of it.

Lucy Jones
Group Archivist