Dear All

I would appreciate some feedback/discussion on the
following:

Here at The Fawcett Library I am currently implementing
CALM 2000 plus with the aim of public WWW delivery.

Will this supersede the html Outline Guide currently
published on our web-site? ('Archives' button on
<http://www.lgu.ac.uk/fawcett/main.htm>)
I had originally intended to publish the Outline Guide
within the CALM WWW delivery site, updating it using
reports generated from CALM, and incorporating the Search
function separately within the site.

My view has been that readers will want to scroll through
the sorts of things that are available at a high level
first - or will they just want to find out what we have on
Florence Nightingale without the overview?

I know this is a bit of an old chestnut to some - but not
to me! (Practice as opposed to theory, anyway!) I'd welcome
comments, off the list or on the list if you want to
stimulate discussion.

Many thanks

Anna

Anna Greening