Worcestershire Record Office is hoping to increase its opening hours from a
standard 9.15-4.45pm Mon-Fri, to two late nights plus all day Saturday.  Has
anyone gone through this transition who could offer us some advise on such
issues as searchroom rotas?  We have three branches to our record office
which adds to the complication of rotas.
Thank you in advance
Teresa Nixon
Worcestershire Record Office

Privileged/Confidential information and/or Copyright Material
may be contained in this email.  The information and Material
is intended for the use of the intended addressee only.

If you are not the intended addressee or the person responsible
for delivering it to the intended addressee, you may not copy
or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner.
To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this
email by mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the
reply facility in your email software.

Thank you.